Tips For Rat And Mice Control
October 19, 2013
How To Prevent Rodent Activity:
- Don’t feed pets outside. Don’t leave pet food out overnight or for long periods of time during the day.
- Keep garbage in sturdy cans with tight-fitting lids.
- Don’t feed birds, squirrels, or other wildlife. Birdseed, peanuts, and other food left on the ground will attract rodents.
- Eliminate standing water if possible.
- Cover drains with properly fitted lids.
- Use compose bins that have holes no bigger than ¼ inch.
- Don’t let trash and junk pile up in your yard, shed or garage.
For peace of mind, feel free to call us today at 888-696-4808 to schedule a free no-obligation rodent inspection or to learn more about our rodent control offerings.
Clarence was awesome, and my whole experience with Integrity Pest Elimination has been great! I called them on a Monday, didn't leave a voice mail (hate leaving them!) Got a call back within minutes, he set me right up with Pam who scheduled a free inspection and on Wednesday Clarence was right on time, listened to me attentively, checked some things out and gave me a couple of (rat) traps for free! Gave me some tips about switching them around and made sure I knew what to expect. I'm very pleased with this company and will be sure to give them a call if and when I need pest elimination again.