How to prevent rodent activity:
- Don’t feed pets outside .Don’t leave pet food out overnight or for long periods of time during the day.
- Keep garbage in sturdy cans with tight fitting lids.
- Don’t feed birds, squirrels or other wildlife. Birdseed, peanuts and other food left on the ground will attract rodents.
- Eliminate standing water if possible.
- Cover drains with properly fitted lids.
- Use compose bins that have holes no bigger than ¼ inch.
- Don’t let trash and junk pile up in your yard, shed or garage.
For peace of mind feel free to call us today at 888-696-4808 to schedule a free no
obligation rodent inspection.