Effective Pest Control In Wildomar, CA
Wildomar is a mainly residential city that is surrounded by stunning natural views. If you enjoy the outdoors and like knowing your neighbors, then this community is for you. There are local trailheads, friendly coffee shops, good public schools, and more that make Wildomar an ideal place to live for people of all ages. But with seasonal conditions that can become warm and dry, there is no shortage of opportunities for pest problems to arise.
At Integrity Pest Elimination, we have been providing effective pest control in Wildomar, CA, since 2004. Our team of trusted pest experts works day and night to keep your home or place of business free from pests. We are a company that’s committed to innovation and we always use the latest technology and practices on your property. Each of our customers will receive a treatment plan that is unique, abides by Integrated Pest Management methods, and is guaranteed. We even offer environmentally-friendly options if you want them. To schedule your no-obligation inspection, please call us today.
Residential Pest Control In Wildomar, CA
At Integrity Pest Elimination, we are dedicated to creating safe and lasting pest-free homes for our Wildomar neighbors. This has been our mission for nearly 20 years and we remain committed to innovation today. We offer homeowners the option of one-time services as well as ongoing maintenance on a quarterly or bi-monthly basis. No matter what services we provide you with, they will always be informed by Integrated Pest Management. We also offer the use of eco-friendly products if you want them, and all of our services come with a satisfaction guarantee so that you can have peace of mind. For more information on residential pest control, call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Wildomar, CA
When it comes to keeping pests out of your Wildomar business, the key to success is professional help from Integrity Pest Elimination. We have been providing these services for nearly 20 years and have the background to work with schools, medical offices, restaurants, and more. When you partner with us, you can expect thorough inspections at every visit, discreet services that are customized to your needs, and follow-up visits to maintain a pest-free work environment. We base all of our services on the Integrated Pest Management approach, so they are as environmentally conscious as possible and create sustainable results. For more information on commercial pest control, call us today.
How To Tell If Your Wildomar Home Has A Bed Bug Problem
Bed bugs have a sneaky way of getting inside Wildomar homes like yours because they tend to hide in your personal belongings or used furniture. They also come out at night while you’re asleep, which can make locating an infestation even more difficult. Here are a few of the signs that you ought to look for in order to swiftly deal with any bed bugs that might be present:
- Fecal matter that looks like pepper flakes, likely on your mattress padding
- Larvae or egg sacs
- Living adult bed bugs
- Waking up with bites primarily in a line or pattern
- A strong, mildew-like smell
- Rust-colored stains on mattresses, sheets, and pillows
If you have any questions as to whether or not there’s a bed bug infestation in your home, the wisest call to make is to Integrity Pest Elimination. Our process starts with a complete home inspection so that we can check every nook and cranny of your home and make a proper identification. If we find signs of bed bugs, we’ll provide you with a prep sheet so that we can move forward with treatment. You’ll receive a customized treatment plan with a scheduled follow-up and lots of education on preventing future outbreaks. For more information on bed bug control, call us today.
5 Mistakes Wildomar Residents Make To Attract Rodents
Rodents have a relationship with Wildomar residents that makes these pests likely to infiltrate homes to get the food, water, and shelter they need. There are five common things that people do to encourage rodents, which are:
- Having an unclean home: There are subtle areas where food might accumulate around the home, which can include spills inside recycling bins, crumbs on the floor, and food inside sink drains. All of these items may be alluring to rodents.
- Not ensuring proper ventilation: Rodents seek out water sources and dank places to build their nests. If crawl spaces and basements are not well ventilated or there are leaks elsewhere, they could create ideal conditions.
- Leaving food on the counter: Another way that homeowners might be attracting rodents is by leaving food uncovered or not using airtight containers to seal off snacks.
- Having unkempt landscaping: When trees come into contact with homes rats may use them as a bridge for entrance.
- Not fixing any cracks or crevices in the foundation: Having even dime-sized openings around doors or windows or in foundations may leave room for rodents to get inside the home.
For more information on rodent control, call Integrity Pest Elimination today.
Awesome costumer service! We had a very bad roach infection when we first bought the house and Clarence came out and did the job god rid of all of the infestation when I thought it was not possible and he has maintained it so they won’t come back and have not seen one cockroach since or have any bug problems. He comes out every 3 months and we are very happy with the service!!!